This freshly painted, spacious 3 bedroom penthouse-level condo features a wood-burning fireplace, an eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and a large living room with a vaulted ceiling and skylight. The condo fee includes water, trash, and snow removal. Amenities include a tot lot, community pool, and a new spacious exercise/workout space (currently under construction). W&OD park & trail are accessible right behind this community. One assigned parking spot with plenty of guest parking. Enjoy the great location, minutes from downtown Leesburg, Route 7, Dulles Greenway, W&OD bike trail, Leesburg Outlets, Restaurants and so much more! Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,064 sq. ft
Fox Chapel At Tudor Knolls
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
Loudoun County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price