Spacious 3BR, 2.55BA interior townhouse with brick front, attached one car garage in sought after Brightwood Forest. Updates include new flooring, new carpet, newer HVAC, and fresh paint throughout. This home is located in the back of the neighborhood and backs to tress which offers privacy and relaxation. Former model home with lots of upgrades throughout - 9ft ceilings, lots of windows/natural light, chair rail, crown molding, and recessed lighting. A grand two-story foyer will welcome all visitors. The recreation room will be the fun center for you and your guests with walkout access to patio. Upstairs, living/dining room combination will host large family gatherings. A kitchen with everything a cook could want - gas cooking, Corian counters, kitchen island, tile backsplash, recessed lighting, and breakfast nook. The kitchen opens onto a huge deck to expand leisure activities to the outdoors. The top floor, primary bedroom suite provides vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, walk in closet, and private bath. Primary bath with double vanities, soaking tub, and separate shower. Secondary bedrooms offer plenty of space for sleep storage or play. Conveniently located to major commuter routes.
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,988 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Ice Maker, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Full, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping, Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price