Stunning 3BR, 2.5BA stone-front interior townhouse with attached 2 car garage in sought after River Oaks neighborhood! Brand new HVAC, and many upgrades throughout. Bright living area cheerfully welcomes any visitor. Spacious recreation room with gas fireplace will be the "fun center" for you and your guests. Two car garage offers entrance to the main level. Upgraded LVP flooring on upper level. Elegant living/dining room combination will accommodate large family gatherings. Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, newer stainless steel appliances, ample cabinets and recessed lighting. Large breakfast nook opens onto a deck to expand leisure activities to the outdoors. Upstairs, primary bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet and private luxury bath. Secondary bedrooms offer plenty of space for sleep, storage or play. Laundry room is located on bedroom level. Conveniently located to major commuter routes, shops and restaurants. This is the perfect place to call home.
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
1,980 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Combination Living/dining Room, Breakfast Area, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Interior, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Party Room, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price