Welcome Home! Great town house in Georgetown Village, 3 level brick end-unit with 3 bedrooms, walk-out basement with a bonus room (4th bedroom). The roof and all windows have been replaced within the past ten years and come with transferrable warranties. Home Warranty will be provided to the buyer for the first year. Seller subsidy of $5,000.00 provided to buyer for full list offer of $325,000.00 or above. Home is being Sold As Is. Located off Route 1, Close to I-95, Walmart, Wawa and many more shopping centers.
1 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,810 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Water Dispenser, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Out Building, Front Yard, Side Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Corner, Front Yard, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price