Meticulously maintained, four level brick front townhome in a prime commuter location - convenient to all major roadways and metro. Just minutes to I95, less than 10 miles to Fort Belvoir or the Occoquan. Enjoy the community with its abundance of nearby nature trails through the woods and two streams. Upgraded kitchen with refaced cabinets, granite countertops, built-in pantry, and space for a bistro set. Thoughtfully designed breakfast bar with built in storage. The living room and the dining room are combined with an open concept, which allows you to create the layout that works for you. Access the deck from the sliding glass door and enjoy a private view backing to trees. Upstairs youâll find two bedrooms with two full bathrooms. Both are very spacious with a full wall of closet space. The fully finished loft is accessible from the primary suite, perfect for a home office. The lower level is finished, with a wood-burning fireplace, a full bathroom, and a huge recreation room with a wet bar. Walk out access to the fenced backyard and covered patio. The laundry room has more than enough space for additional storage, or, a home gym. This home is ready to move right in! Enjoy the convenience of the newer roof and windows. The roof was replaced in 2018 and comes with a 10-year material and labor warranty. The windows were replaced in 2015 and come with a lifetime warranty. Park right at your front door with two reserved spaces. A fantastic opportunity for a great home in a great location!
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,906 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
JOHN R. LEWIS
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Insulated, Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price